2022 Fantasy Almanac and Draft Guide
- Free offseason updates ($20 value)
- Premium Fantasy Football Analytics ($25 value)
- Free draft projection sheet – 100% Customizable!
- Pittsburgh Steelers – 1st Round
- Only a matter of time before he starts
- Atlanta Falcons – 3rd Round
- Doubtful he gets on the field in 2022
- Carolina Panthers – 3rd Round
- He has a good shot to overtake Sam Darnold at some point this season
- Tennessee Titans – 3rd Round
- I’ve seen the hype, but it’s unlikely the Titans would trust their Super Bowl hopes to a 3rd round pick from a small school. I think he’s two years away from playing.
- Washington Commanders – 5th Round
- Howell’s stock fell after losing the bulk of his targets from teh 2020 UNC team. I see Howell starting in 2023, but not this year.