2022 Fantasy Almanac and Draft Guide
- Free offseason updates ($20 value)
- Premium Fantasy Football Analytics ($25 value)
- Free draft projection sheet – 100% Customizable!
- Buffalo Bills – 2nd Round
- Exceptional hands.
- Can run between tackels, but better off tackle and running routes
- Great fit for Buffalo
- New York Jets – 2nd Round
- Good between the tackles and in short yardage
- Compliments Michael Carter nicely.
- Has the speed to break away.
Ken Walker III
- Seattle Seahawks – 2nd Round
- Likes to break outside. Would like to see him runup the middle more.
- There are two RBs ahead of him on the depth chart. Be careful how highly you draft him.
- Atlanta Falcons – 5th Round
- Slow 40 time, but plays a bit faster than that.
- Won’t keep Patterson off the field, but Allgeier will battle Damien Williams for short yardage carries.
- San Francisco 49ers – 3rd Round
- Very impressed. He’s fast, tough and decisive. He’s exactly what Mike Shanahan wants in a RB.
- I think he walks into camp as the #2 RB, which provides immediate fantasy football value. He could cause problems for Eli Mitchell atop the depth chart as well.
Brian Robinson Jr.
- Washington Commanders – 3rd Round
- Runs hard between the tackles. He brings a physical component that Antonio Gibson doesn’t have.
- Shows an ability to pass block. He can find a role on any down and situation.
- Arizona Cardinals – 6th Round
- Could be compliment to Conner. Replaces Edmonds nicely
- Wouldn’t shock me to see him split time w/Conner
- Las Vegas Raiders – 4th Round
- Tough between the tackles. Will find a role on this team.
- Reminds me of Rhamondre Stevenson
- Houston Texans – 4th Round
- Will compete for a large role, but I think Mack is better.
- He got chased down in the open field in college, so definitely will be chased down in pros.
- LA Rams – 5th Round
- Great hands and field vision
- Deep leagues and dynasty leagues should stash
- Could compete with Henderson for quality carries
- LA Chargers – 4th Round
- Looks the part. He’s fast, has nice vision and can catch.
- He is Ekeler insurance. He should be your handcuff.
- Will eventually get a shot at starting – maybe 3 years down the road.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers – 3rd Round
- Will run through the middle and get tough yards.
- Does he have a speed issue? He looks slow to me in pads.
- Behind both Fournette and Bernard. Not sure he could run with the job even if there’s an injury in front of him.
- Tennessee Titans – 4th Round
- He runs tough!
- Great fit for the organization. He’s exactly the type of back you’d think the Titans would want backing up Henry.