2022 Fantasy Almanac and Draft Guide
- Free offseason updates ($20 value)
- Premium Fantasy Football Analytics ($25 value)
- Free draft projection sheet – 100% Customizable!
- New York Jets – 3rd Round
- Fine enough prospect, but can he block well enough to stay on the field in all situations?
- Arizona Cardinals – 2nd Round
- He’s my favorite TE NFL prospect, but there are so many options for the Cardinals on offense that he concerns me from a fantasy football perspective
- Denver Broncos – 3rd Round
- He has a chance to start. He lined up in the slot a lot.
- Impressive hands. Makes tough catches.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers – 4th Round
- Two big questions. Will Gronk return? If not, can he overtake Cameron Brate?
- Indianapolis Colts – 3rd Round
- This offense hasn’t found a reliable TE yet. Can Woods be the guy?
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers – 6th Round
- He can block which could secure a roster spot and role in short yardage and goal line situations.
- Will he outduel Otton and Brate for targets?